Sunday, March 29, 2020

Final Project - Stage 1 (Bonus Report)

This is a bonus report following my previous reports on stage 1. This report is about another attempt to get a longer video file decoded in order to get a more realistic use case for testing.


To start off, this time around I was able to successfully convert a mp4 file to a raw .264 file. The method used was to use the file conversion site called Convert.Files where I was able to upload an mp4 file and convert it to a .264 file.


Unfortunately when it came to running the decoder for my test case I came across numerous error messages that made me question the validity of the times outputted. As I was concerned whether any type of decoding operation was actually performed.


Due to these issues I am very likely to stick with my currently submitted used case and testing results.


The results: https://gist.github.com/Megawats777/34c3aaf875af6fa44417c90db0f61e1f



Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment